Silver State Pediatric Skilled Nursing Facility
Silver State Pediatric SNF is a 36-bed facility located at 2496 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV. SSP is well positioned to capture a fair market share of referrals to maintain more than 85% occupancy. Silver State Pediatric is in a prime location, adjacent to the Las Vegas Medical Corridor, allowing for quick patient transfers, employee recruitment, and physician access for improved care.
- University Medical Center (UMC), 0.6 miles
- UMC Pediatric Center, 1.2 miles
- Sunrise Children’s Hospital, 4.2 miles
- Nearest competitor is 7.1 miles away from UMC and 21 miles from Sunrise Children’s Hospital, respectively.
Nevada’s population is on the rise and beds are needed to satisfy the new demand.
- World Population Review estimates the Nevada population for 2030 to be 3.36 million residents, which is a sizeable increase from its 2.7 million population at the 2010 census.
- Las Vegas is currently among the 20 fastest-growing cities in the United States with populations over 100,000.
- Pediatric, as defined by Nevada Medicaid, is 0-21 years of age. Nevada has over 1 million between the ages of 0 and 20.